Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sycamore Threshing Bee



The Northern Illinois Steam Power Club had their 52nd or 53rd annual show at the Taylor Marshal farm in Sycamore a few weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting the pictures, sorry. I went there Sunday on the bike and met Mom & Dad for Fay's pork chops, yum. I wanted to get some pictures of the old steam Tractors that look as if they could have been taken fifty years ago. I only got one that didn't have somebody's 2006 Chevy truck in the background or somebody walking by in a nascar t-shirt. The one of just the tractors came out pretty good, I think. I played with the colors, keeping the blue and green of the sky and trees, fading the bottom to black and white and then bringing a little color back. I'll add some more pictures in a while if I can find anything interesting.

No comments: